Raj N. Singh, Sc.D.
Research Group Facilities
- Microwave Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition System with In Situ Process Monitoring Capabilities.
- Hall System with Capability to Measure Electrical Properties to 600°C.
- Complex Impedance Analyzer for Measuring Electrical Properties and EIS to High Temperatures.
- Dilatometer for Measuring Expansion Behavior at High Temperatures.
- Raman Spectroscopy System
- Mechanical Testing System with Capability for Testing in Tension, Compression and Bending to Very High Temperatures in Controlled Atmospheres and In Situ monitoring of Damage
- Instruments to Measure Dielectric, Ferroelectric and Piezoelectric properties of Materials
- Sputtering System
- Laminating System
- Tape Caster
- Powder Characterization, Processing, Sintering and Sample Preparation Facilities
- Thin Film Thermal Conductivity System Based on Lasers
- Fuel Cell Testing System
- Battery Testing System
- Globe Box with Controlled Atmosphere
- Metallographic Sample Preparation and Microscopy Facilities