Proposal Development and Administration
Scope of Services
The Office of Research provides assistance to OSU-CHS and OSU-Tulsa faculty and administrators developing internal and external grant proposals, including those involving multi-disciplinary and multi-institutional research teams.
The Office of Research can provide a wide range of pre-award services for investigators in any college or academic unit of OSU-CHS or OSU-Tulsa.
The following services are offered:
- Research and identify potential grant sources to further research goals and/or programmatic/clinic goals, which include federal, state and local agencies, as well as governmental and private sources
- Disseminate relevant and appropriate funding opportunities to various departments/faculty
- Provide guidance and interpretation of funding opportunities
- Identify common areas of research interests and facilitate collaborations among and across faculty at CHS and OSU Tulsa, serving as liaison for communication, if necessary
- Serve as liaison between funding sources and University, if necessary
- Serve as liaison between University and community partners
- Review, revise, edit and format proposals for clarity, organization, and readability and to ensure compliance with solicitation requirements
- Provide other necessary support to faculty for successful completion and submission of funding opportunities
- Coordinate workshops, seminars, and training related to research and proposal development
Investigators, faculty and administrators must be prepared to:
- Provide adequate lead time to conduct a careful review of the solicitation and proposal
- Solidify positive working relationships will all identified collaborators
- Provide electronic drafts of proposal sections to be edited
- Provide panel review notes from previous submissions (if appropriate)
See OSU Stillwater's University Center for Proposal Development website for resources to help draft grant proposals.
For more information, contact:
Director of Research Services