The OSU-Tulsa Testing Center offers proctored testing and administration of several national and institutional examinations for OSU students and faculty as well as non-OSU students.
We adhere to the professional standards and guidelines for post-secondary test centers provided by the National College Testing Association (NCTA) and are members of NCTA, the Consortium of College Testing Centers (CCTC) and the Oklahoma Association of College Testing Personnel (OACTP).
- Proctored testing for online exams or exams from other universities/organizations
- Administration of several examinations, including but not limited to the following:
- ALEKS Math Placement
- Compass Placement
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- DSST exams
- GRE subject exams
- Make-up exams
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- OSU Correspondence Education (formerly Independent Study) exams
- OSU Distance Learning exams
- OSU Accounting Gateway exam
- Test of English Language Proficiency (TELP)